January 25, 2009

I think I have RMS!!






Okay, so your wondering what RMS is: Restless Medium Syndrome. I call myself a polymerclay artist at heart but I've been venturing out to work in other mediums, fine silver being the one at the present moment. I have fallin' in love with it and now when I go to work on something with polymerclay everything I try to make just doesn't seem to come out right.



Do any of you have that problem?



I guess I'll just keep at it and I know that my love for polymerclay will find me again soon:o) For now back to the torch and wire I go. And yes, I have thought of combining the two. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. I think all artist get this once in awhile but if your like me I just go dig out a different medium and work with that for a little whil until my muse comes back home, it will pass. B ut sometimes I will sit down at my work station and just start mixing colors and then pretty soon I'm off making something new. So just hang in there and don't be so hard on yourself I love your work and your style , and I enjoy reading your blog , so just stay positive and let God handle the rest ! Peace , Debra

    ReplyDelete