March 1, 2009

Socializing..What Fun!!

So, I have met some great people here on the web, it's so much fun to talk with people you normally would never have the chance to meet. As many of you know that follow my blog I have a shop on Etsy and I have been chatting it up in the Forums and have met some great people there as well who have included me on there blogs and also a great new website so I just wanted to share them with you. There is Catherine of Dreamlandcrafts and she has a great blog that has Etsians from all around the world (you can see my shop under Colorado). There is also a great new website from SpaLuxuries that is dedicated to artisans and crafters from around the world called: http://luvhandmade.com/ where you can purchase ad space for a very reasonable fee.
Isn't networking great and all the wonderful people you get to meet.
Have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment