December 18, 2008

Never to late....


Okay, so I'm a little slow at this.... This particular issue has been out for over a month now but I just started this blog. I was featured in the December 2008 in which I have a tutorial on the polymerclay rings that I make. I was very excited as this was my first publication. Now I am looking forward to submitting another article....just need to find another creative item.
It was a great experience and would recommend it to anyone. I was not sure if I was "talented" enough to have my work published, but you never know until you try. So take that leap of faith and go out there and give it your all.

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely LOVE the rings you showcased in this publication and I have been looking for similiar blanks for months with no luck! If you could share you source for those- I would be sooo grateful!
    Love Your Work!!
    -Sherry D in Florida

    ReplyDelete